Honestly, I don’t want to get into a whole, “new year,” type of post. But I will say that with 2021, I’m ushering in new traditions and less expectations. Or even, maybe not even really holding steadfast to any tradition in general but what feels right for me in the moment. I’m learning how to best honor my needs.
So much has changed in the past year, we can’t possibly continue to try to do the same things while the whole energy of the world and behaviors of mankind have shifted. All I can do is surrender and co-create with the universe.
Some things are in my control, and some things are completely out of it. I will just focus on what I CAN control. And with that — it’s a continued focus on health and wellness.
SO here are some simple reminders for continuous improved health:
- Drink lots of water everyday
- PLEASE get some sun; even if it’s freezing outside and you’re sitting at your window, soaking it in
- Exercise, daily!
- Engage in relaxation techniques: yoga, meditation, breath work
- Find a hobby or interest to stimulate your mind (I’d suggest something beyond television)
- Find ways to connect with nature
- Drink herbal teas
- Eat more fruits and veggies. Even if you think you’re eating a lot, eat more! Because you probably aren’t 🙂
All images captured by me (c) dycephotography
Interested in learning more so you can find the inspiration to shift the frequency of yourself and others?
Sign up below to receive my monthly newsletter! I’ll explore themes related to nature, wellness, astrology, health, and more.
One thought on “Focus on What You Can Control”